LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A Battery – Batteries are sold individually.
While the original release of the LG HG2 was in 2014, production has become available in Summer 2015. A 20 amp, 3000 mAh milestone is, in some way a holy grail of stats. A battery that can both be high-drain, and high-capacity is just what everyone wants. The LG HG2 can be seen as a 500mAh capacity upgrade from its predecessors the HE2/HE4 which also have a 20A discharge limit.
The 3000mAh capacity of the LG HG2 is amazing, and will mean less frequent charging. You may even get multiple days of use from one charge, depending on how much you vape. If you’re looking for a battery that will operate cool, function safely all the way up to 20A, the LG HG2 should be your first choice.
LG 18650 HG2 Battery Specifications:
– Model: INR18650HG2
– Manufacturer: LG Chemical
– Chemistry: INR
– Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
– Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
– Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
– Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
– Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
– Standard charging current: 1500 mA
LG HG2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
– Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
– Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
– Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
– Weight Max. 48.0 g