Molicel – 21700 – 4200mAh Battery (1pc)
Model: INR-21700-P42A (P42A)
Style: Flat Top
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED. This cell is unprotected and intended for use in protected battery packs only and NOT individually or as a standalone product. In order to operate safely it must have additional protection in the form of a PCB (protection circuit board) or BMS (battery management system), which is not included.
Nominal Capacity: 4200mAh
Discharge Current: 45A Maximum Continuous
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Cutoff Voltage: 2.5V
Approximate Dimensions: 21.7mm x 70.2mm
Approximate Weight: 67g
Note: If using a mechanical mod, know the amperage limit of your battery, and don’t put too much strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrappers need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries in your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in an approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- The battery eventually wears out and needs to be replaced every 3-6 months, depending on use and battery quality
Don’t use it with a device that does not have BMS or PCB protection.
Don’t store loose in your pocket, backpack, purse, etc. Always use a case or box for storage or to carry with you.
When not in use, always store your battery in the case or box in which the battery was delivered with.
Misusing or mishandling Li-ion batteries can cause a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
If misused or mishandled, the battery may explode, burn, or cause a fire.
Usage of battery is at your own risk!
Only use with proper protection circuitry.
Don’t short-circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
Stay away from metal or conductive objects to prevent short-circuiting.
Don’t use the battery if the battery’s wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
Don’t use it if the battery is showing any visible damage.
Don’t over-charge or charge the battery above the maximum voltage rating.
Don’t over-discharge or exceed the battery above the continuous discharge rating.
Don’t modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate the battery.
Don’t expose the battery to liquids or high temperatures.
Don’t use force to install the battery in any way.
Only use the battery within the manufacturer’s specification.
Store the battery safely where the pet/child can’t reach it.
Always charge the battery in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave a battery charging unattended.
Only use a proper smart charger to charge the battery.
Please fully charged the battery before first use. The charging time may vary, depending on your charger (may need from 4 to 12 hours). If your charger has a capacity indicator, it is normal that the first bar or first 20% to 25% would take the longest time to be charged.
Always use batteries that are the same brand, same model, and same condition. Don’t mix and match with other batteries.
Immediately stop using the battery if any abnormal appearance occurs.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your charger or device is functional.
If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
Don’t throw it away in the trash; please properly recycle or dispose of the battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium-ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in a pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if the wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK