If you’re looking to get the SMOK’s TFV16 coils, you’ve found them. These four different coils are for the TFV16 Tank, and they are designed for maximum flavor and cloud production.
Starting off with the 0.17Ω mesh coil, this coil has an enlarged heating area, which is best for flavor. Don’t get it confused though, this coil can still put out some massive clouds, but the flavor will be superb. This coil works best at 120W.
The 0.12Ω dual mesh coil has a superior wicking capacity, so you’ll never have a dry hit. The clouds and flavor on this coil are equally good and is great all-aroundl. You can vape this coil between 80-160W, but it works best at 120W.
The 0.2ohm TFV16 Conical Mesh Coil – rated for 60-85W
Finally, the 0.15Ω triple mesh coil has a much bigger heating area, which means it ramps up lighting-fast. Because of the heating area, this coil will produce rich, amazing flavor and enough clouds to blot out the sun — at least temporarily. This coil works best at 90W.
SMOK TFV16 Mesh Replacement Coils Features:
- SMOK TFV16 Mesh Coil Series
- 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil – rated for 120W
- 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil – rated for 120W
- 0.15ohm TFV16 Triple Mesh Coil – rated for 90W
- 0.2ohm TFV16 Conical Mesh Coil – rated for 60-85W
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Threaded Base Connection
- Comes in a pack of three (3)