Simply Golden Bottle Kit.
Simply Golden is a laboratory-grade synthetic urine that contains urea and uric acid for authentic aroma as well as the proper PH, specific gravity, and creatinine levels found in actual urine.
** The Simply Golden products are sold as novelty urine
- 3.5 oz Bottle Kit includes adhesive heating pad and temperature strip
- Both males and females use
- It contains urea and uric acid, proper PH levels, creatinine, & nitrates
- Includes heat pad to keep the bottle warm for up to 8 hours
- Made in the USA
HOW TO USE:
- Microwave the bottle for 15 seconds. This should raise the temperature to 100 degrees. Be careful when handling. Do not microwave for longer than 15 seconds!
- Green is the color to look for on the temperature strip. If you do not see green on the temperature strip, do not worry, you probably microwaved it too long and it is a little too hot. As it cools down, you will eventually see the green indicator on the temperature strip.
- Open the heating pad, shake for 5 seconds, remove the backing to expose the sticky side, and wrap around the bottle, keeping the temperature strip visible.
- This will give you an approximately 8-hour window of correctly heated solution.
* The heating pad performs better in a closed environment (pant or coat pocket, purse).
*The temperature strip should be 98-100 degrees before using
Does simply golden urine mimic real urine?
Yes, Simply Golden is a laboratory-grade synthetic urine that contains urea and uric acid for authentic aroma as well as the proper PH , specific gravity, and creatinine levels found in actual urine. Simply Golden is also unisex & toxin free.
Does Simply Golden work for both men and women?
Yes, Simply Golden is a unisex product
Can the urine be reheated/reused?
Yes, the urine can be reheated as often as needed as long as the instructions are followed properly (including the temperature strip).
How do I properly store the urine if I want to re-use it?
Store the product at room temperature.
Is it possible to use the product without the heating pad?
It is possible to heat the urine without the heat pad by placing it against the skin in areas such as an armpit. (This method is not recommended)
What happens if I overheat the urine?
Let the urine cool down until the temperature strip turns green.
Is this product okay to swallow?
No. This product should not be consumed and may cause harm if done so.
Why use simply golden synthetic urine vs someone else’s?
Our urine is bacteria-free and safe from sexually transmitted diseases.