Want a constant boost to your day without worrying about battery dying? Check out the latest IMREN 18650 3500mAh 30A 3.7V High Drain Flat-Top Battery. It packs a powerful punch of 30 amps with a whooping 3500mAh capacity and Hi-Drain integration for industry safety features so you can vape all day. Amazing at this affordable price point!
IMREN 18650 3500mAh 30A High Drain Battery Features:
- Hi-Drain Rechargeable Battery
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
Note: If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
- Don’t use with device that does not have BMS or PCB protection.
- Don’t store loose in your pocket, backpack, purse, or etc. Always use a case or box for storage or to carry with you.
- When not in use, always store your battery in a case or box in which battery were delivered with.
- Misusing or mishandling Li-ion battery can cause a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
- If misused or mishandled, the battery may explode, burn, or case a fire.
- Usage of battery is at your own risk!
- Only use with proper protection circuitry.
- Don’t short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
- Stay away from metal or conductive objects to prevent short circuiting.
- Don’t use the battery if battery’s wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
- Don’t use if battery is showing any visible damage.
- Don’t over-charged or charged battery above the maximum voltage rating.
- Don’t over-discharged or exceed battery above the continuous discharge rating.
- Don’t modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate the battery.
- Don’t expose the battery to liquids or high temperatures.
- Don’t use force to install the battery in any way.
- Only use the battery within manufacturer’s specification.
- Store the battery at a safe place where the pet/child can’t reach.
- Always charge the battery in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave battery charging unattended.
- Only use a proper smart charger to charge the battery.
- Please fully charged the battery before first use. The charging time may vary, depends on the charger you have (may need from 4 to 12 hours). If your charger has a capacity indicator, it is normal that the first bar or first 20% to 25% would take the longest time to be charged.
- Always use the batteries that are same brand, same model, and same condition. Don’t mix and match with other batteries.
- Immediately stop using the battery if any abnormal appearance occurs.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your charger or device is functional.
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
- Don’t throw away in trash; please properly recycle or dispose the battery.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. This battery is sold for the use of system integrations with proper protection circuitry or battery packs with a battery management system or PCB (circuit board/module). Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.