iJoy 20700 3.7V 3000 mAh 40A Battery (1pc)
– Size: 20700
– Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
– Typical Capacity: 3030mAh
– Min Capacity: 3000mAh
– Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
– Peak Voltage: 4.2V
– Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
– Dimensions: 20.4mm (Diameter) x 70.1mm (Length)
– Rechargeable: Yes
– Max Continuous Discharging Current: 40A
– Max Pulse Discharging Current: 85A
– Style: Flat Top
– Color: Black and Gold
– Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
Monthly Self-discharge rate: Less or equal 0.5%
Temperature range: Discharge: -20 to +60 Degree Celsius, Charge: 0 to 45 Degree Celsius
Note: If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
- Don’t use with device that does not have BMS or PCB protection.
- Don’t store loose in your pocket, backpack, purse, or etc. Always use a case or box for storage or to carry with you.
- When not in use, always store your battery in a case or box in which battery were delivered with.
- Misusing or mishandling Li-ion battery can cause a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
- If misused or mishandled, the battery may explode, burn, or case a fire.
- Usage of battery is at your own risk!
- Only use with proper protection circuitry.
- Don’t short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
- Stay away from metal or conductive objects to prevent short circuiting.
- Don’t use the battery if battery’s wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
- Don’t use if battery is showing any visible damage.
- Don’t over-charged or charged battery above the maximum voltage rating.
- Don’t over-discharged or exceed battery above the continuous discharge rating.
- Don’t modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate the battery.
- Don’t expose the battery to liquids or high temperatures.
- Don’t use force to install the battery in any way.
- Only use the battery within manufacturer’s specification.
- Store the battery at a safe place where the pet/child can’t reach.
- Always charge the battery in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave battery charging unattended.
- Only use a proper smart charger to charge the battery.
- Please fully charged the battery before first use. The charging time may vary, depends on the charger you have (may need from 4 to 12 hours). If your charger has a capacity indicator, it is normal that the first bar or first 20% to 25% would take the longest time to be charged.
- Always use the batteries that are same brand, same model, and same condition. Don’t mix and match with other batteries.
- Immediately stop using the battery if any abnormal appearance occurs.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your charger or device is functional.
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
- Don’t throw away in trash; please properly recycle or dispose the battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK