Vape O2 is presenting The Falcon 2 Sub-Ohm Tank by Horizon Tech, the upcoming successor to the successful Falcon and Falcon King Tanks. Featuring new improved and enhanced coil series, and is outfitted with a convenient coil installation and refill system.
Crafted from durable stainless steel, the revamped Falcon 2 sub-ohm tank offers a larger fill capacity, fitting 5.2mls in the 28mm diameter bubble glass. Refilled in a top fill fashion, the Falcon 2 tank relies on a push to fill system to reveal a single fill port, safely secured by a push button, this prevents leaks and accidental openings when carried in your bag or pocket.
Thr Falcon 2 uses new ‘Sector Mesh” push-in coils instead of the threaded ones, used in the previous Falcon tanks. These Sector Mesh coils are similar to the OFRF NexMesh Coils, and conically shaped. They are rated for the output range up to 70-75w, with the push-in, plug n play design (no threading). Bottom to top coil heating system, featuring mesh wire covered with wood pulp and cotton guarantees longer lifespan. Make sure to properly prime each coil!
Note: Falcon 2 won’t take the older Falcon coils, and the new Falcon 2 coils aren’t compatible with the older Falcon.
Horizon Falcon 2 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25mm Base Diameter (28mm Diameter with bulb glass)
- 5.2ml Maximum Eliquid Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Push-to-Slide Top-Fill System Featuring a Button Lock
- Bottom Airflow Control – Dual Slotted Design
- Horizon Sector Mesh Coil Technology
- 0.14ohm Sector Mesh Coil – rated for 70-75W
- Conical Tapered Mesh Coil Design
- Plug ‘n’ Play Coil Installation
- Sloped Resin Wide-bore Drip Tip
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 Falcon 2 Sub-ohm Tank
- 1 0.14ohm Sector Mesh Coil
- 1 3.4ml Replacement Glass
- 1 Replacement O-Ring Set
Quick links: Replacement Coils for The Falcon 2 Sub-Ohm Tank