Efest 21700 5000mAh 10A Battery – Single Battery
- Style: Flat Top
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal capacity: 5000mAh (Max)
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 10A
- Dimensions: 70.20 mm (Max) x 21.50 mm (Max)
- Weight: 87.0g (Max)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Nominal voltage: 3.6~3.7V
- Full Charge Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Protected: No, Unprotected
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 80% after 600 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Standard Charge: Constant Current 1000mA, Constant Voltage 4.20V, & Cut-Off 50mA
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 45 degrees Celsius (best below 45 degrees Celsius)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -10 to 60 degrees Celsius (best below 60 degrees Celsius)
Note: If using a mechanical mods, know the amperage limit of your battery, don’t out too much of strain on it.
- Batteries with torn wrapper need to be replaced.
- Don’t leave your batteries in your car.
- Don’t keep your batteries on your pocket with loose change or keys.
- Do keep your batteries in approved batteries case when not in use.
- Keep your battery charger in a place where you can keep your eye on it.
- Excessive heat (over 80F) and cold(less than 40F) are bad for batteries.
- Battery eventually wear out, and need to be replaced every 3-6 moths, depending on use and battery quality
Don’t use with device that does not have BMS or PCB protection.
Don’t store loose in your pocket, backpack, purse, or etc. Always use a case or box for storage or to carry with you.
When not in use, always store your battery in a case or box in which battery were delivered with.
Misusing or mishandling Li-ion battery can cause a serious risk of personal injury or property damage.
If misused or mishandled, the battery may explode, burn, or case a fire.
Usage of battery is at your own risk!
Only use with proper protection circuitry.
Don’t short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
Stay away from metal or conductive objects to prevent short circuiting.
Don’t use the battery if battery’s wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
Don’t use if battery is showing any visible damage.
Don’t over-charged or charged battery above the maximum voltage rating.
Don’t over-discharged or exceed battery above the continuous discharge rating.
Don’t modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate the battery.
Don’t expose the battery to liquids or high temperatures.
Don’t use force to install the battery in any way.
Only use the battery within manufacturer’s specification.
Store the battery at a safe place where the pet/child can’t reach.
Always charge the battery in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave battery charging unattended.
Only use a proper smart charger to charge the battery.
Please fully charged the battery before first use. The charging time may vary, depends on the charger you have (may need from 4 to 12 hours). If your charger has a capacity indicator, it is normal that the first bar or first 20% to 25% would take the longest time to be charged.
Always use the batteries that are same brand, same model, and same condition. Don’t mix and match with other batteries.
Immediately stop using the battery if any abnormal appearance occurs.
It is your responsibility to make sure that your charger or device is functional.
If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
Don’t throw away in trash; please properly recycle or dispose the battery.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK